27 Apr 2014

How To Style: Khaki

army colour inspiration styling looks outfit inspo jeans dress shirt tshirt parka

I consider khaki a neutral because it goes with practically everything!

rayon dress khaki thrifted necklace statement jacket moto h&m heels flatforms nude black
(Dress: Thrifted // Jacket: H&M // Necklace: Thrifted // Shoes: Charles & Keith)
 I picked up this gorgeous khaki dress from a market near me. I love the halter neck style because it covers up that fact that I'm not as blessed in the bust area. Because it is a plain dress, it's simple to dress up with a statement necklace, as I have done here. I kept the rest of my accessories simple to draw the attention to the necklace.
casual tshirt army camo khaki jeans topshop boots military beanie black thrifted
(T-shirt: Thrifted // Jeans: Topshop // Boots: Thrifted // Bag: Thrifted // Beanie: Cotton On)
 This look is a much more casual look, great for shopping or going to uni. Khaki jeans are brilliant for that army inspired look and the camo print on my t-shirt really lifts the look. Accessories were kept black to create more of a grungy feel.
skirt grey topshop khaki shirt thrifted mums heels
(Shirt: Thrifted // Skirt: Topshop // Heels: RMK // Bracelet: Lovisa)
 The khaki colour of the shirt didn't come out as well in the photo but khaki and grey is one of my favourite colour combinations. It creates a classy but still casual look. This outfit can easily be worn during the day or at night by just changing the shoes.
parka khaki mango dress lace formal heels H&M black blue
(Dress: Gifted // Parka: Mango // Heels: H&M)
My khaki parka is a staple in my wardrobe, one of my best investments. The formalness of the lace dress is dressed down simply by adding the parka. Perfect for a night out with the girls to a bar, when it's a little bit chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment